Friday 21 November 2014

Javascript - Learning Loops Part 2

Learning Loops Part 2

Yesterday I was totally confused by loops and I hoped that after giving my brain a night to digest the concept, I'd have a better understanding today.

I'm pleased to say that's been the case. I've written a nice little script today that uses a for loop as well as a while loop to essentially achieve the same outcome. Basically to increase the value my variable holds by an amount (I've been multiplying by two or three), writing the new value and then looping until a certain number is reached.

I'm feeling super positive now because I've broken both a mental as well as a knowledge barrier with reagrds to learning javascript.

Tomorrow I'm going to continue with loops and if I get the time maybe some debugging.

No comments:

Post a Comment