Tuesday 18 November 2014

Javascript - Testing a Condition to Determine the Output

Testing a Condition to Determine the Output

I'd write a welcome post, but it'd only get lost in the sea of eventual posts that will be coming and so I'll jump right in as if I've been doing this for years.

Today I started to learn about conditional testing in JS. This is a concept I'm familiar with but as I'm learning from scratch I want to refresh myself.

The road ahead seems quite daunting at the moment as I'm already having to constantly refer back to the Mozilla JS reference (a very handy resource, by the way). Having said that, I'm determined to plough ahead and become a great programmer and no longer be that guy who only knows enough code to get by without really understanding any of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment